Friday, January 11, 2013

The spiked clutch!

I LOVE screw on spikes
They are amazing
One of the fastest add-ons to anything & look good on everything.
So there I was...
The first day of Uni the next day...
It's 3 in the morning...I can't sleep...
What do I do?

The only thing I can do of course....DIY



I have a bunch of assorted spikes that I've used on other projects - mostly on shoes & Ive put them on a sweater temporarily once.

I decided I wanted to jazz up this adorable black clutch I got for Christmas.
I was worried about mixing gold and silver spikes at first, but I love how it ended up

I haven't stopped using it ever since
I feel like I just weaponized myself... I'm walking around with it on the street like, SOMEONE TRY AND GRAB MY PURSE! JUST TRY IT!!

but no really, I'm just kiddin o__o
And now for the fancy quality photo:

Happy Crafting All!

2 comments:

  1. nice to meet u really love ur post..
    If u would like we can follow each other and visit our blog , it will be a great pleasure for us to know ur view about our new blog....

    Hugs, http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for commenting <3 I'd love to check out your blog!
      I've added you to my reading list ;)

      Delete